To serve our members and the community and to promote the honour, interests and dignity of the legal profession in Frontenac County by;
- Representing and advocating on behalf of its members;
- Supporting and organizing legal education and promoting professional development, ethics, and civility in the practice of law;
- Providing specialized library services to its members;
- Encouraging the highest professional standards, and fostering collegiality among its members;
- Promoting and improving access to legal services for residents of Frontenac County;
- Advancing the fair and effective administration of justice including communication and cooperation among the Bench, the Law Society, and the community.